Empowering tools to lift and restore your faith and spirituality, including inspirational and religious resources to awaken and grow your beliefs.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. -- William James
Where there is faith, there is love; where there is love, there is peace; where there is peace, there is God; Where there is God, there is bliss. -- Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Empowering Spiritual and Inspirational Articles10 Tips to Grow and Deepen Your Spirituality, by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. More coming soon!
Empowering Spiritual, Religious, and Inspirational Blogs
- Blog Heaven: Best Religion and Spiritual Blogs -- from beliefnet.com, a site that provides inspiring devotional tools, access to the best spiritual teachers and clergy in the world, thought-provoking commentary, and a supportive community -- to help you meet your spiritual needs.
- change your thoughts -- dedicated to help you help yourself change your life for the better -- with postings of lots of different links, articles, blogs, and thoughts -- anything and everything that will help you make yourself a better person.
- Creating a Better Life -- the purpose of this blog is to create and share information on creating a better life for yourself -- specifically on creating that better life by working from the inside out.
- Cultivate Greatness -- a showcase for the most inspiring, motivating, educating articles on the web.
- Druid Journal -- for the spiritual searcher who feels called or connected to Nature and the Ancient World, includes articles and recordings that provide spiritual guidance, inspiration, and beauty, by fostering communication, openness, groundedness, and a sense of childlike awe.
- Famous Motivational and Inspirational Quotes -- a wide collection of carefully sourced quotes, quotations, wise sayings, and proverbs from famous business leaders, politicians, writers, academics, and notable people around the world.
- Full Potential -- improve your life and change the world A global community for positive change.
- The Good Life -- an inspirational blog about attracting money, wealth, and prosperity to live a great life.
- Goodness Graciousness -- a blog with a mission to bring a moment of goodness and graciousness to readers by sharing and spreading goodness and graciousness throughout the world; blending the wonder of existence, the discoveries of science, and the inspiration of spirituality.
- Holistic-Personal-Development.com -- with a mission to inspire, promote and support the discovery, awakening, and perfection of conscious awareness. It is completely independent, non-sectarian, non-partisan, and non-membership.
- Infinite Smile -- endeavors to integrate a relevant spirituality with 21st century living. Its mission is to expose ourselves, and others, to spiritual teachings that integrate stillness, wisdom, and compassion into our day-to-day lives. As we walk this path, we intend to embody the transformation that we wish to see in the world through the -inspired, meditative practices.
- Journey Something -- a place for thoughts, quotes, poetry, prayers, photography, and stories related to all things contemplative, theological, mystical, and spiritual within the Christian tradition.
- Life Tips Daily -- designed to be part of your personal life enhancement or improvement plan: read the tips, share your experiences and everyone benefits. Everyone will learn, and in the process, live better lives. Tips that cover various aspects of being alive today will be covered, and experts will be consulted too.
- Motivational Memo: Motivation Articles and Quotes -- to supply people with a powerful motivational tool that would assist them in their day to day lives.
- The Positivity Blog -- focused on positivity and opening up new possibilities through motivating and practical articles on how to improve your life.
- Powerfull Living -- the purpose of this blog is to help you find success and happiness in your life. Enjoy resources, articles, and ideas to assist you in your personal and business development as well as to spiritually inspire you.
- Practical Spirituality -- begins with an invitation to enter the unknown of inner and outer landscapes to explore meaning. By connecting insight with spirituality in every day moments, we can find meaning everywhere. Involves cultivating personal awareness, receiving insight, understanding lessons and then integrating the lessons into daily life interactions via relationships, decisions and projects.
- Soulistic Healing: Mind, Body, and Soul -- a guide to taking care of our minds, bodies and souls -- an open discussion to share and learn from each other.
- SpiritWalk -- a blog about balance, happiness, and spiritual growth.
- Think Positive! Blog -- one-minute affirmations helping people connect with their essential spirit and use the laws of success to achieve their fullest potential and manifest their dreams.
- We Are All One -- features content designed to guide people towards spiritual enlightenment, unconditional love, and inner peace by raising one's level of consciousness.
- Weekly Spiritual Reflection's Weblog -- vision of its ministry is to respect all religious faith traditions and spiritual practices with a welcoming spirit of hospitality -- with goal of awakening your spirit to musings on spirituality and prayer.
Empowering Spiritual, Religious, and Inspirational Links
- About-Personal-Growth.com -- a guide to your personal growth, this site includes many resources for improving your life, with topics such as: building self-esteem, dealing with and accepting change, developing self acceptance, overcoming regret, and turning failure and defeat into opportunities and success.
- Access:NewAge -- all things esoteric and spiritual, occult and metaphysical... an on-line magazine and bookstore on astrology, mysticism, aromatherapy, tarot, occult, and metaphysics.
- Apple Seeds -- provides quotations and short stories from eclectic sources that promote positive attitudes, and development of holistic human dignity -- from tiny seeds to ripened fruit. From Father Brian Cavanaugh, TOR, Holy Spirit Friary
- Beliefnet: Inspiration, Spirituality, Faith -- the site's mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness -- providing inspiring devotional tools, access to the best spiritual teachers and clergy in the world, thought-provoking commentary, and a supportive community. Not affiliated with any spiritual organization or movement.
- The Daily Guru -- visitors to the site can sign up for short inspirational messages that will be sent to your email inbox that help guide you daily. The Daily Guru will guide and inspire you on how to speed up your evolution and catapult you to a higher dimension of consciousness
- Earth Echo -- a gallery of photos and art to help enliven and liberate human consciousness.
- ELSAJOY: Daily Inspiration for Spiritual Growth -- the site's purpose is to offer daily spiritual inspiration and healing to all who visit, offering spiritual coaching, prayer healing, inspiration gems, and much more -- in a non-sectarian and interfaith style.
- exolorefaith.org -- a community of faith dedicated to sharing our beliefs and experiences with anyone seeking answers to spiritual questions -- assisting your journey in faith by providing rich and varied material about God, faith, and spirituality -- through a Christian lense.
- FollowYourDreams.com -- an inspirational and motivational site, where visitors can find inspirational quotes about courage, dreams, persistence, and more, as well as free inspirational postcards. Includes a place on the site where you can share your dreams and read the stories of others.
- Gratefulness.org -- a non-profit organization dedicated to gratefulness, a universal principle that serves as the core inspiration for personal growth, cross-cultural understanding, interfaith dialogue, intergenerational respect, and ecological sustainability.
- HelpOthers.org -- a portal dedicated to small acts of kindness. Main inspiration are Smile Cards -- used to help foster a challenge of pay-it-forward: you anonymously make someone smile with an act of kindness, leave behind a card asking them to keep the ripple going. Smile cards are free -- either download and print or request cards be mailed to you. Includes ideas for random acts of kindness.
- HigherAwareness -- focus of the site is on supporting and empowering people through life's many traps to truly raising their own consciousness. Get access to hundreds of resources, quotes, workbooks, lists, tools, questions and email programs for your own individual and personal development.
- Inspirational Quotes -- a collection of inspirational quotes to add a positive thought to your day -- reading a quote, a saying, a proverb can help change your thoughts, or can assist in making you think of a situation in a different way; sparking new ideas and a new way of thinking or viewing a particular situation.
- Interlude: An Internet Retreat -- the site's goal is to bring to you a few moments of peace, composure, and mental expansion. From Cybermonks who believe each of us owes it to ourselves to regularly take time out to shake off the cares of the moment, to look inside, and get back in touch with a deeper place.
- Learning Meditation -- achieve conscious relaxation and stress reduction through meditation -- as well as use meditation to find the answers to your questions. RealAudio meditations allow you to listen, relax, and achieve inner peace right on the Web.
- Living Life Fully -- offers an extensive and dynamic collection of inspirational and motivational material -- to bring you back up on those days when life may be bringing you down, to keep your spirit uplifted when you feel the need to refresh your perspective, or to help you learn valuable life lessons from people who have been where we are and who have cared enough to teach us what they've learned about life and living.
- Living With Heart -- where you can find support and connection, solace and hope, for helping put your life back together after adversity strikes. Most visitors to the site have had some sort of drastic, unwanted-- and often unexpected -- change happen in their lives, typically beyond their ability to control -- and come to the site for comfort, community.
- MotivateUs.com -- strives to continually offer positive words of encouragement to help give you the self-confidence and self-esteem you need to empower, motivate and inspire yourself and others. Inspirational quotes include motivational, personal growth, teens to teens, and more.
- Motivational & Inspiration Corner -- dedicated to helping people recapture and rekindle that winning spirit we each hold deep down inside of ourselves. It is the site's goal to help every person uncover his or her hidden niche in life, that one super special thing he or she loves so much that he or she would do them for free, and then fashion a lifetime adventure around it.
- The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation -- the mission is to inspire people to practice kindness and to "pass it on" to others by providing free educational and community ideas, guidance, and other resources. The site encourages people to join them in bringing kindness and compassion to our local and global communities. Includes inspiration stories and articles.
- Science of Spirituality -- a global, not-for-profit spiritual organization with hundreds of thousands of people of all nationalities, races, and faiths who are deeply committed to a spiritual way of life based on meditation, service to others, and personal transformation.
- Spirit and Sky -- an informative and educational site on all things spiritual. This portal exists to aid and enhance your spiritual education. Topics include: divination, meditation, new age, psychic, reincarnation, religion, spirituality, and yoga, among other topics.
- Spiritual Living Network -- the mission of the site is to is to educate, encourage, and empower people worldwide to live the spiritual principles they say they accept, understand and believe - through articles, forums, audio, and books. Based on the universal truth of The Golden Rule, the site was founded by Dr. Rhoberta Shaler.
- SpiritualityandPractice.com -- the site is devoted to providing visitors with resources for spiritual journeys. The site's name reflects a basic understanding: spirituality and practice are the two places where all the world's religions and spiritual paths come together. With respect for the differences among them, the site celebrates what they have in common.
- SuccessConsciousness.com -- offers articles, e-books, forums, and guidance on spiritual growth, inner peace, meditation, and spiritual awareness, as well as self improvement, positive thinking, creative visualization, motivation, and achieving success.
- The Voice for Love -- the mission of the site is to inspire, teach, and support people in hearing God's Voice in themselves. Includes numerous resources for inspiration and meditation, and to learn how to hear God's Voice within yourself.
Empowering Spiritual and Inspirational BooksFEATURED SPIRITUAL BOOK:
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, by Eckhart Tolle. Much more than simple principles and platitudes, this book takes readers on an inspiring spiritual journey to find their true and deepest self and reach the ultimate in personal growth and spirituality: the discovery of truth and light.
- Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth, by Richard J. Foster.
- Daily Wisdom: 365 Buddhist Inspirations, by Josh Bartok.
- Dance of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Women's Spirituality, by Maria Harris.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book, by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- Jewish Literacy: The Most Important Things to Know About the Jewish Religion, Its People and Its History, by Joseph Telushkin.
- Man's Search for Meaning, by Viktor E. Frankl.
- Mother Earth Spirituality: Native American Paths to Healing Ourselves and Our World, by Ed Mcgaa.
- Mystical Traveler: How to Advance to a Higher Level of Spirituality, by Sylvia Browne.
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?, by Rick Warren.
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism, by Timothy Keller.
- Soul Wisdom: Practical Soul Treasures to Transform Your Life, by Zhi Gang Sha.
- To Bless the Space Between Us: A Book of Blessings, by John O'Donohue.
- Walking with Jesus: Daily Inspiration from the Gospel of John , by Greg Laurie.
- Why Christianity Must Change or Die: A Bishop Speaks to Believers In Exile, by (Bishop) John Shelby Spong.
- The Wise Heart: A Guide to the Universal Teachings of Buddhist Psychology, by Jack Kornfield.
- The World's Religions: Our Great Wisdom Traditions, by Huston Smith.
- The World's Wisdom: Sacred Texts of the World's Religions, by Philip Novak.
- A Year of Living Consciously: 365 Daily Inspirations for Creating a Life of Passion and Purpose, by Gay Hendricks.
- Yoga Wisdom: Daily Inspiration from Yoga Masters, by Cassandra Powers.
- You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise Hay.